Bangingtoolbox is an informative digital resource to help people with needed information on building, construction, and DIY.
Our team consists of qualified people in different positions in the construction and woodworking industry. Including builders, engineers, and architects.
Our website helps hundreds of thousands of readers looking for accurate information for their DIY and building projects. With the trust, that we have from our readers we deliver the latest information directly from qualified people and manufacturers in the industry on time.
We value honesty and professional integrity in everything we do.
If you aspire to be a part of the Banging toolbox team, ranging from web developers, customer service, and qualified professionals and advocates in the industry.
To apply for the opportunity to review products, and create content with the qualified experience you have we invite you to consider any job positions available below.
1. Web developer
What we want you to do:
As a Web Developer at Banging toolbox, you will be responsible for staging-redesign and optimizing the performance of our website.
You will coordinate with optimization tools and our management to improve our reader’s visual and user experience. This will require you to be analytical and creative to think outside the standard toolbox.
You will be auditing and improving the website for design layout and to optimize page speed, loading performance, and handling traffic to maintain consistent uptime.
- Have good English communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced with both front-end and back-end web development.
- Can deliver high-quality work on time.
- Must be independent and able to work alone in a fast-paced environment.
What we need from you:
- An understanding of web flow and design.
- The technical skills to write the code needed to improve the website layout and performance.
- Collaboration with other departments.
- The skills to think and test like a true scientist.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest digital trends.
Are you are the one we’re looking for, you can submit your application to info @ bangingtoolbox.com.
2. Product reviewer
If you have a background making you a perfect influence for reviewing new building products and tools then nothing but powerful equipment is waiting for you.
As a Product Reviewer at Bangingtoolbox, you will be required to provide persuasive feedback and express your constructive criticism, on the current market of building and equipment.
We aim to fully educate our readers with qualified professionals and homeowners on how to choose the best building and tool products in a nonbiased accurate way.
Who are we:
Bangingtoolbox currently has qualified people in different fields sharing their experience and advice when it comes to building and tools. Having a worldwide scoop on the industry is important. Building codes vary from country to country therefore we decide to base our knowledge on where it is exercised the best, America, Canada, and the UK.
To qualify for the position:
- You must be qualified in a professional building trade for more than a minimum of 3 years.
- You must have a private address with a dedicated workshop, for conducting your analysis and tests.
- You must love the use of power tools, and correctly setting up home products.
- You must be able to communicate in a friendly and clear manner.
- Must have an understanding of technical electrical terms.
Are you are the one we’re looking for, you can submit your application here: https://forms.gle/Cp3iR1KeGGeCrJtR8